Saturday, July 31, 2010

Venting Still

And if you do send this very huge very important request via text message (seriously, who does that) at a very inopportune time and I happen to forget (not my fault, as we already discussed) don't, I repeat, do not refer to you doing the job that was yours originally that was going to be done by us as a favor to you, but we forgot (again, see previous post, it happens) and you end up doing it yourself (like you were supposed to originally) do not refer to this as "bailing you guys out."

I'm not sure I want to stay in Logan for the rest of my life. I wish my family lived closer.

Farewell July, you've been a miserable month. Or maybe it's just been such a miserable week that felt like a whole month. Either way, August, welcome.

Ten weeks till baby time. Time to start getting serious about getting things prepared.

And to everybody else, I apologize for my passive-aggressive way of dealing with my frustrations - but sometimes that's about all you can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment