Friday, July 16, 2010

Baby Stress

Please take a look to the right where it now says that there are 88 days to go before baby time.
I'm starting to feel a little stressed about getting everything ready for the baby before he shows up. I want to wait until after the baby showers to do major shopping, but I also want to start doing shopping now for several reasons: 1: I'm still at a reasonable size to be walking around stores 2: I want to buy stuff at yard sales that are going on that are not going to be going on in September and October 3: It's getting close and I would like to feel more prepared.
Other than that things are good. The baby's doing great, Blake's doing great, I'm doing great. We're just working, hanging out, you know, livin' the life here.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! You have a blog too. I'm excited. I love reading blogs, especially ones that deal with pregnancy. haha. :)

    ReplyDelete