Monday, July 26, 2010

Sweet Tooth

I've got a sweet tooth right now that nothing has been able to satisfy. We had, at one point, a box of Mike and Ikes, but they've pretty much been devoured at this point. I was going to make some rice crispy treats and try that next. Maybe after this. . .

We had a fun long weekend. We went to my grandma's house to hang out with family for the 24th of July and for my dad's birthday. It was a good trip and our new car treated us well on the drive. Which reminds me.

We got a new car. On our last little excursion, our car broke down. We were in Logan Canyon, without cell phone service, which was a tiny bit annoying. Anyway, turns out the car is dead for good so we bought a new one. It's a 2008 Mazda6. We absolutely love it! It's been a real treat.

I have a last day of work picked out. It's going to be the 27 of August. At first I couldn't decide if I wanted to work right up until the baby came or if I wanted to take a few weeks off in between. The only reason I was hesitant to taking a few weeks is because I was afraid I would be bored. But I've been making a list of things I can do around the house and yard to keep me busy so I'm very excited about the time off.

Maybe I'll throw a party in my spare time. You're all invited.

No comments:

Post a Comment