Thursday, August 12, 2010

8 1/2 Weeks Left

Last night I had a dream that I had my baby and the whole time I was laying in the hospital and I kept saying, "This doesn't even hurt!" And then I woke up without a baby, uncomfortable, and realizing that, in fact, it would hurt when the time came. It made for a mildly depressing morning. And my nose is stuffy.

Things are going well over here. I have only two weeks left of work which is incredibly exciting. Our next doctor's appointment is on Wednesday. It's always nice to get updates on the baby - - and to get some questions answered. By the time four weeks has gone by, I always have a list of questions.

2 comments:

  1. Be excited for lots of those dreams to come! I hope that everything is going great for the two of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you to have a baby!! AWESOMENESS!!!

    ReplyDelete