Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hungry Hungry

I cannot believe how much energy and how many calories my baby hogs. I'm always hungry and always tired. I'm up to more than one nap a day . . . and I'm not talking about little fifteen minute naps. These are serious, legitimate afternoon naps. Or evening naps. Or midmorning naps. I read an article about pregnancy fatigue and it said that it's your body's way of saying slow down. I giggled. Here's what I do with my days . . . nothing. I'm not working now so I just hang out with the dog and occasionally wash the dishes or clean the bathroom or something. There's not much more I can eliminate from my days.
Well, Four and a half weeks. And counting. Today our insurance kicked in so if he starts coming, I'm not stopping him. I would like it if he waited until the last baby shower that's on the 19th to make sure we get some last minute things, but after that I am going to be very anxious for his arrival.

1 comment:

  1. But if he comes before the 19th, we can play with him!!! I am excited, but I do prefer he holds off a bit longer. Not to worry, I am NOT pregnant and still am can't get enough to eat and take an extended evening nap!

    ReplyDelete