Friday, September 17, 2010

Come On, Baby

This may be the longest four weeks of my life so far . . . and we still have 3 1/2 to go.
Last night, (by which I mean like three hours ago) (It is 3:15 am right now) (Can't sleep). Anyway, last night I had a stomachache and the thought crossed my mind, wouldn't it be awesome if I went into labor and just had the baby and wasn't pregnant anymore??? And then I realized that it probably would not be awesome because we don't have a car seat and we'd be trapped at the hospital forever. But maybe that's no big deal.
Unfortunately, I think I just ate a bad french fry from dinner or something. Oh yes, this was my birthday dinner. Hello, world. I'm 22. Do I feel a year older? Funny you should ask. I feel many, many years older, but, as mentioned earlier, it's 3:19 so that may be the culprit.

Sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment