Wednesday, September 8, 2010

34 Days

Well, after two days of work, the carpets in our house are finally clean. And the couches. It's been needing to be done for a long time and now it is and it looks great. Especially in our soon-to-be nursery. According to the instructions, for cleaning couches you were supposed to use special "upholstery" soap, but "upholstery" is an awfully fancy word for our old couches. Normal soap worked great as far as I can tell.
Well, poor Annyong. She had a stuffy nose, but we weren't too worried about it because she seemed fine other than that. She was running around, being her normal doggy self. But then we noticed that she wasn't eating as much and she definitely felt hot and feverish. But still she seemed fine other than that. Anyway, after much debate, we finally took her to the vet. Turns out she has doggy bronchitis. She had an incredibly high fever and congestion in her lungs and now has two weeks worth of antibiotics to take. I feel bad for delaying the vet so long, but she seems to be doing okay now. Except now her nose is draining, and it is disgusting! . . . We discovered her stuffy turned runny nose in the middle of the night and we ended up switching blankets.
If I may direct your attention to the right . . . 34 days to go! And that's if he stays in there. I am secretly hoping for a baby who comes a few day early because, hey, why not. Who wants to be pregnant for 41 weeks instead of 40, or in that case, 40 instead of 39. I had two friends recently who had babies. One was three weeks early and one was two. Both were perfectly healthy and normal and good to go. I guess that their due dates were miscalculated. . . I would love that.
Anyway, I'm thinking I need a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment