Sunday, April 4, 2010

Baby Names

For the past few days, Blake and I have been looking at baby names. We've got one in mind for a boy, but for a girl, we've got nothing! We still have seven weeks till we know, but at the rate we're going, we'll be naming her, if it's a girl, the day she's baptized.

Easter was good this year. I was hoping for some better weather so that we could do stuff outside. It was pretty cold and nasty.

Natee and Ty were able to come to my dad's house and we did a little party. It was fun. Annyong LOVED Ty! I think she's excited for her own little baby around. At one point, Ty was sitting on the floor playing with a plastic cup. Annyong sneaked up and took it from him. The look on his face was priceless. I guess nobody has ever taken anything from him before. Annyong was just a few feet away with the cup in her mouth, tail wagging, just begging for six-month old Ty to come chase her. This happened several times. We kept giving Ty new plastic cups to keep him happy and Annyong kept pilfering them.

Conference was good. I didn't listen to as much or as well as I would have liked. I think I'll have to go back and listen to some talks. There's still a long time till the Ensign comes out.

I decided I've just got to be better about some things. My two goals for this week are to make the bed everyday and to work out, at least a tiny bit, every day. I was so good about working out but then I started getting super sick and I lost it and have had a hard time getting back on track. I'm hoping that when the weather gets nicer it'll be easier to go to the Fieldhouse in the evenings.

All is well here. Good night.

1 comment:

  1. You know if the baby is a girl you want to name her after me!!!! Don't be afraid to admit it!! :)

    ReplyDelete