Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hello again

Well, hello. First of all, I'd like to direct you all to your right where you will see that there are 196 days to go.

We had another doctor's appointment yesterday and it went well. Things are going good. We heard the heartbeat just beating away at 162 beats per minute. Go little guy, go. There are still eight weeks till we know if it's a boy or a girl. I'm really looking forward to it.

At the doctor's, it was discovered that I had lost a pound since my last appointment so he gave me some medicine so I would not throw up and it has worked wonders the past two days.

Good news here. I haven't liked our ward at all. I've been saying since we moved here, "What are the chances they"ll change the ward boundaries?" Well, yesterday my visiting teacher called me because we weren't there on Sunday because she thought I might like to know that . . . They changed the ward boundaries! I couldn't believe it. I am so excited. And, even better, this new ward starts at 11"00 as well!

I'm hoping for some good weather this weekend because I want to get some serious yard work done. Currently, we have no grass in our backyard - just weeds that have been mowed in a sad attempt at a back yard. Hopefully that's something we can clean up this summer.

I'm excited for Easter this weekend, and that's another reason I'm really hoping for some good weather. It'd be nice if our families could be outside for the Easter dinner parties that have been planned.

I think that's everything.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for this little baby of yours. Doesn't medicine do wonders? What a blessing that we live in this day and age! We should really get together sometime; I've missed talking to you and I feel as if I do not know anything about you anymore. I hope the weather is awesome this weekend too!

    ~Krystle

    ReplyDelete