Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Well .. .

Well, I decided to update this since I am home from school again feeling miserable from throwing up. Here's the thing. I have the world's worst cold, too, which is making it ten times worse. My throat is sore, but I'm throwing up, nonetheless, and it BURNS! I wanted to cry this morning while I was leaning over the toilet feeling miserable, home alone except for the dog who is no help at all. Oh well, they say morning sickness ends usually in the second trimester which puts me at about three or four more weeks.

Our little dog is recovering from her surgery. We had her spayed last week. Now we're just waiting for the fur to grow back on her stomach because she kind of looks like a goof. We also got her a microchip. It was only forty dollars. I think that's something they should look into for humans. I would like to know that we could find missing children, dead bodies, America's Most Wanted, etc. I think it's a good idea.

The other day, Annyong was laying on Blake's head. It was pretty cute.



The snow is starting to melt in our yard. Welcome, Spring! I need this. I don't think I can take another snowstorm.

Annyong is loving her doggy door. It's a huge hit! It's the best 58 dollars I've ever spent on a dog. Except, nowadays, when she's chewing on something she knows she shouldn't have, she bolts out the door with it before we can catch her. This happened yesterday with my underwear. Thanks, Dog, for dragging that across the yard.
Blake's doing good. He's just working away, nothing new there. I'm good, the baby's good, the dog's good. I think that's everybody.

When my grandpa would ask you were doing, and you said good, he would say, "Serves ya right." We've got everything we could ask for here. In fact, Blake got a $300 dollar bonus from work and we decided to buy something fun with it. We tried to make a list of what we wanted and there wasn't much on it!

This is my favorite family picture.




Oh yeah, I just remembered. I got an email about what our kid is doing at nine weeks along. I was very excited to read that the tail-looking thing is gone, the heart is up and going, and looks more and more like a human, which is good news, since both parents are human.

Alrighty, well, enjoy your day.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like life is treating you well!! Congrats on the new addition! Sorry you feel so crummy.

    ReplyDelete