Thursday, May 20, 2010

Counting Down

Hello, again. We are just recovering from our computer crashing. We lost everything, which is a huge bummer, but after a week, we finally got it back and can start rebuilding everything.

I had a job interview today. I would love this job, so we'll see. These are long days home alone, just me and the dog. I've been trying to stay busy doing yardwork, but I keep getting rained out. One day it was nice and I dug all day and we have nice little garden plot now.

Blake launches his big program on Tuesday. I'm pretty excited. Hopefully it's a huge success and doing employee wellness will turn into his real job instead of an on-the-side job while the real job is in the warehouse.

And speaking of Tuesday . . . We find out what our baby is! I am so excited! This month has actually flown by. I thought for sure it would poke along and everyday I would just wait to go into the ultrasound, but we made it.

It's nice being done with school. I gotta admit, though. I want to go back. I'm hoping we'll be in a position to do that next fall.

I'll let you know what the baby is . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment