Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sitting

Well, Johnny Boy is sitting up over here nowadays. He's doesn't seem like a baby anymore . . . It went by fast. He wants to crawl, but can't yet and that's frustrating for him, but he's working on it. We need a while longer before that starts happening because we haven't baby proofed our house yet.
Spring is on it's way and that's just what I need!
I'm getting antsy to move, but we've got a while before that happens, so instead we're going to repaint some bedrooms and redo our bathroom. We want to stay in this house as long as we can, so we'll just turn this into a home sweet home instead.

I've put working on a poem I wrote a long time ago. I was thinking about it and decided that it would make a good gift book with the pretty pictures. So I'm going to submit it to a publisher! Three actually. I'm sending it into Deseret Books in the next few days and then if they say no, I've got two others I'm going to try. It's pretty exciting. I don't know how hopeful I'm feeling because it said on their author guidelines that they generally don't accept poetry, but I'm going to try to pass it of as a short story that happens to rhyme. We'll see.

Blake's doing well. Work is going along for him. Nothing new there.

Meanwhile, we're just plugging away here having a ball.

Our hometeachers always ask what's new and what they can do for us and every time we have nothing to say. We've settled into a nice routine where life is nice and organized.

I'm working on a few different projects and that's been keeping me busy. As we get closer to repainting I'll post some before and after pictures.

1 comment:

  1. This is why I hate blogging. I just uploaded like ten pictures but I guess they didn't upload. Dah. I'm so annoyed.

    ReplyDelete