Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Updates

Sometimes I spend all my free time reading other people's blogs instead of updating mine . . .

Things here are going great. Johnny has started solid foods and loves it! It's fun to feed him and he makes such a cute mess (I wonder how long I will think that )
On Monday Johnny will be four months and has his next doctor's appointment. I don't even have a guess as to how much he weighs. He's getting pretty big, though. He's got two cousins who are two months younger than him and he towers over them.
We went to a Superbowl party with Blake's family and that was good - I didn't watch any of the game, but we had fun.
I took the GRE and that went really well. Three long hard weeks of studying did not go to waste. The plan is for graduate school starting summer of 2012.
Other than that things are pretty quiet. Johnny's a good sleeper at night, but naps during the day are treasures that are rarely seen, but we have a fun time just hanging out.
I'm sure there are more updates, I just can't think of them right now. I was up quite a bit last night . . . The doggie door in our bedroom usually does a great job of staying shut, but it was windy last night and it blew the door right open and the wind right into our room so it made for a long, chilly night.




2 comments:

  1. Johnny is so big! I'm glad everything is going well for you. You have such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't decide who he looks like! He sure is cute though! We need to get together soon! It's fun our boys are the same age!

    ReplyDelete